Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 3: Making Your Home a Haven

Well we're back on track. I have grandiose plans for the day (haha), but I realize that what I would like to get done would only happen with me yelling at my dear girls. So I opt for plan B.

*Bible and song with Chickadees
*Water garden
* Tidy school room
*Help make 12 loaves pumpkin bread
*School (which takes alot more time this- more than I realized- part of my needing an attitude adjustment)
*Put away bedroom pile and dust
*Costume fitting with children at church
*Make dinner- taco salad
*Make granola
*Put eyes on Cleo

I'll place some before an afters up later today!

2 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

Your Plan B sounds great! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Tina said...

I sure know what you mean. I've been working towards Haven as well, and just keep finding reasons why my home is Not Havenlike. Sigh. I know I'll get there. Do you hear that? "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." that little blue fish will forever remain in my psyche! Love and miss you and the sweet sisters.